More than 1 diver Rods

I have 2-10' dipsy rods and have been thinking of pick up 1-2 more to run on the inside of them. I was thinking that a 7' rod would be perfect. Currious to see what everyone else is running for rod lengths when using more than 1 diver rod per side.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can't seem to get my Wire Dispeys to go our very far even on 3 setting, they seem to run close to the riggers, which I have off the sides,Tell me how you guys are getting those dipseys out there to put another one in on 1.5?

I only run two riggers and with the way the corners of the transom are laid out theyre not strait out the back. I have a seat/battery and seat/oil tank compartments on each corner. So to ease setting lines i mounted them about 2' forwards of the transom along the gunnel in a track system. Anyhow, i run them on 36" booms i believe, at a 45*. I have plenty of clearance. Only time it seems they get close is if theres a nasty current. Then i need to change directions anyhow.

And when i set my dipseys i always seperate them by at least 1 1/2 numbers. When im setting I toss the bait in the water, then swing the diver out with the rod length and drop it in. Once it starts to plane i stick it in the holder and loosen the drag so it pays line out evenly. Goes out without issue.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can't seem to get my Wire Dispeys to go our very far even on 3 setting, they seem to run close to the riggers, which I have off the sides,Tell me how you guys are getting those dipseys out there to put another one in on 1.5?

Dipsys don't run out to the side like planer boards straight off the rod. They may look like they are running straight back but there is a big bow in the line as they pull to the side. Put your High Diver forward of your low diver. The only time it's safe to free spool a diver out is when it's the first side rod out.

We run the Daiwa Heartland 9'6" for our low wires and the 10'6" for our high divers. I know Billy V runs the 9'6" for both his high and low and has no problems. If you can get away with going to a 10'6" diver rod I would, but most of us have narrow boats and that extra length helps. Now, if I was rich and owned a 33 or 36' Tiara I would go with the 8' diver rod for the low, and the 9'6" diver rod for the high. I'll keep dreaming.....

Our deep king program usually consists of a 127 Deeper Diver on the low diver on a .5 and a 107 Deeper diver on a 2. When fish are above 100' we will go with a pair of 107's and run them on a 1 and a 2.5 or a 1.5 and a 3. Try to keep 1.5 between the two numbers. At least we do, and it works for us.