Wild Ride 6-3-10 Holland

Fished out of Holland last night on a North troll 130 fow bucking some big waves (3-5'):eek: with North wind. Slow night as far as fishing goes:(. Caught one 8 pound king on an Area 51 with a 10-11 inch lamprey stuck to it's side. Sliced and diced the little sob:mad:. Had a couple releases, but they spit it out before we could get them in. Too rough to keep balance. Only heard one other boat on the radio (JimBobber) just as we started our turn to head back in.

John ,Thanks for the comback on the radio i was in my driveway last night,And had just done some electrical work on the boat.Sounds like it was tuff out there,I hope to get out this weekend but wont be until either Sat. eve or Sun. eve. jimmy

John ,Thanks for the comback on the radio i was in my driveway last night,And had just done some electrical work on the boat.Sounds like it was tuff out there,I hope to get out this weekend but wont be until either Sat. eve or Sun. eve. jimmy

You live close to the lake? You came in loud and clear on the lake. I wish I could hear fishing reports from my house, but I'm too far away.