Got out around 6pm and only planned to fish til around 8:30. But in reality we fished til dark kuz it was hard to leave when rods just keep poppin.

Pulled back the throttle at 70fow straight out. Got the first rigger down and not a minute went by and we were hooked up. Boated (I'm guessing, didnt have the scale) a nice 13-14lb king. On a Flintstone Blue Dolphin down 42. Then we motored around until about 7:30 with out another release. Then that changed. Took a rip on a dipsey 120 back on 2 with a green pro troll flasher and a siggs rig fly (some sort of glow green fly). About a minute into that fight a rigger goes off that was parked at 45 and we got a double on with only two of us in the boat. Both fish were boated and around 10lbs. The fish got smaller as it got later and all were taken between 70 and 80 fow. Ended up 8 for 11 with 1 shaker released. I may upload some pics once I get them onto the computer.

We did get hooked up with a fish that acted pretty weird. Rigger just started bouncing so I grab it and it made a few head shakes, then just stayed right under the boat! Seemed like it was a hog but it came unglued pretty quickly. We run light action rigger rods so there wasn't really any horsing this fish. Do you guys ever have fish stay under the boat like that? Every fish we have caught always goes the other way, or at least starts to come to the surface behind the boat as we troll.

Had a 17# king hit a meat rig on a rigger 140' down last year. If I hadn't seen the rod pump in the holder, we would not have known it was there. The rod never moved and he swam with the boat - line angle never changed. We had to drop it out of gear and reef on the thing and gain line by the foot - good thing it was 30# on a MH rod.