Howdy folks!

I have made a few posts but I haven't done a formal intro yet. My name is Cory Luoto (aka tokenfinn, one of the only finns in the town I live in, every UP town needs a Finlander!) I grew up in Ontonagon dredging lake trout out of Lake Superior with cue sticks and cow bells. I now live in Engadine and fish Lake Michigan out of Naubinway and Manistique. I am about the only one beside the commercial guys who fishes out of Naubinway. A friend of mine introduced me to salmon fishing out of Manistique 4 years ago and I am totally hooked! I still fish out of Ontonagon 12-20 times a year and still enjoy catching lakers. I now use riggers, dipsies and lead core though. No more cue sticks for me! I fish out of a Lund 1660 classic. I got it pretty well decked out for multi species fishing. Since I got it 4 yrs ago, I have made it out around a hundred times each year. I have been out twice so far this year. I look forward to getting to know you folks and hopefully can trade a trip or two with fellow member. Good Fishing!