So much to do

well as i sit here looking out the window at the sunshine and the snow is melting i know that the time is coming soon,all must be ready so that when the chance comes there will be no delays.

The fish hawk has to be installed,I have decided that a full tuneup is in order this year,a oil change,have to get to Gander Mountain to pick a spool of wire.also need to respool a few dipsey rods that have been running the same fireline for several years.the boat is going to the marina to get the shift cable fixed or replaced.i have no idea how many hooks need to be sharpened but it is several hundred to be sure.the boat trailer needs the bearings greased, the winch needs some attention as well.i want to rerun the wiring for the GPS (hopefully to stop interferance).and thats not counting anything that comes up along the way.......crap i better go get started.

Do you guys shrink wrap your boats, and if you do, when do you normally take it off?

I am dying to cut into mine and get to work, but I don't want to open her up and then get a blizzard roll in. I have a ton of stuff to do and I am like a kid waiting for Santa on Christmas eve.:D

I got the bearings done today. the last one turned out to be a pita. i pulled the grease cover and pulled the nut and pieces of the bearing fell out. It shattered. the back bearing was missing two roller and i found them all chewed up. so i ran around town and finally stopped at an auto zone. the girl that was working was able to get me new timken bearing/race kits. got home and the one race was two small. so back again and fianlly got the right one. finished it up at 8 pm sharp. Now i have to drain and refill the outdrive. that tomorrows job. and hopefully tuesday i will be putting on the new transducer for my fish finder. I am making the best of the nice days before the spring rain starts.