Hey guys, I'm Mike Pajtas jr.. I fish on the Moby Chromer I'm gonna be changeing the sn on this site to spell it right. I've been fishing for about seven years for salmon and steel on the lake. When My dad decided buying a new boat I had no problem setting up most of the fishing equipment and being in charge of tackle..After a successful first year with the moby chromer last year we have decided fish in some touniments this year...muskegon here we come my email is [email protected]

Welcome to the site Molbychromer. If you want to fish some tourneys, check out the West Michigan Leauge events. They are a good time and run by Caz, one of the Moderators on the site. The St Joe boys also run one to, lots of fun. They are not big money events, just a bunch of guys getting together and doing what they like to do and thats chasing fish on the big lake.

Welcome to the site Molby. Shoot me a PM on what you would like your name to be here and I will get it changed. Also, please take a minute to fill out your profile.

If you need anything else, just let out a yell!

Welcome to the site Molby,

If you like to get in some of our fishing league tournaments this year at Muskegon let me know. We will have two of them there and one is in August 13th and another in September 10th. If you like me send you the rules just let me know to..

Caznik