Tried the Silos again

Fished the silos again today with one bite. The fish were there and they would follow my jigging rap but not take it. I tried 23 fow with no current and visibility around 5 ft. The ice was 9". Thought I might get into this morning before the storm but no luck. Thats fishing.

Tom

Fished the silos again today with one bite. The fish were there and they would follow my jigging rap but not take it. I tried 23 fow with no current and visibility around 5 ft. The ice was 9". Thought I might get into this morning before the storm but no luck. Thats fishing.

Tom

Tom, Thanks for the report. I have been hearing some good things about Linwood and the BC State Park. Be careful out there.:)

Thanks for the head up Frank. I'm just a little to leary about the ice. I might try it next week sometime. I'll post if I go. I saw on one site some where that one guy was fishing the AuGres River and said he was on them just couldn't close the deal. Oh well off to work.

Tom

Nice report Tom. Sorry they didnt cooperate a bit better for ya. Been fickle for us the last couple days as well. Ice is real good out to around 15' off Linwood. Beyond that on the new ice its 6-7" everywhere ive been out to 18'. But, there are allot of smaller cracks out there that range in width from 1"-12" that ive come acrossed. Also some jams to be ware of. Fishing down off the park was real good, but has since slowed, at least for us and those i know. Last time i was there was Sunday. Pretty poor fishing and i covered some water along with 9 other guys. But as in any day, im sure someones still getttin em down there.