I need Help...

Boltman

Your definitely sick, see your healthcare provider immediately! I’m no doctor but I sounds like you might have the “It’s freezing outside and I’m stuck in the house and I can’t wait until Spring Blues”

Get Well Soon

I could not keep these two set-ups in the water last year. 11in white/pearl pro-troll flasher with a raptute ocean mirage fly 22-24in leader and a blue dolphin spin doctor with a rapture last supper fly. They are worth every penny

Robert, I'm going to check with GLF and see if we can quarantine you. If this is contagious, it could put the hurt on the already shaky economy.:)

I was to Frank's Great Outdoors today. I picked up two more Offshore OR12s. They didn't have any Blacks releases, so I stopped @ Northwoods on the way home to get the Blacks. Good thing I went before reading your post.

Anyone need any core or Copper Rods???? Northwoods had some 7 foot Okuma Convector salt water rods that looked like they would be ideal. $20. Line size on the rods was 12-30# Any west siders need any thing from this side?? I could bring stuff to the seminar. Maybe I could get one of those rods over to Robert. Have his wife spank him with it. That should cure him.:lol:

Originally Posted by Priority1

Maybe I could get one of those rods over to Robert. Have his wife spank him with it. That should cure him.

Now how do you know that she hasn't already spanked me with my Blue Diamond Roller Rods/???????hehehehehehe