ice fishing steelhead

I did get a pic under small game of the office wall and the big deer is posted under deer pictures. Frank I most certainly will make a trip down for walleye fishing with you. I know the bay produces some monsters. I just want some of those nice 20 to 24 inchers for the freezer. Due to a lack of snow this winter I can take the Jeep pretty close to some of the fishing spots. I hunt and fish with a guy with similar problems, I try my best to accomondate him and he is pretty happy. He did manage to help me drag my deer this past fall, I did not expect it but I sure appreciated it. How soon do you put your boat in the water? I would assume late April or early May? Mine probably won't be launched until Late May as all that you will catch then is lake trout.

I did get a pic under small game of the office wall and the big deer is posted under deer pictures. Frank I most certainly will make a trip down for walleye fishing with you. I know the bay produces some monsters. I just want some of those nice 20 to 24 inchers for the freezer. Due to a lack of snow this winter I can take the Jeep pretty close to some of the fishing spots. I hunt and fish with a guy with similar problems, I try my best to accomondate him and he is pretty happy. He did manage to help me drag my deer this past fall, I did not expect it but I sure appreciated it. How soon do you put your boat in the water? I would assume late April or early May? Mine probably won't be launched until Late May as all that you will catch then is lake trout.

Priority1 will get splashed in April. Early fishing is hit and miss, with a lot of bad weather. Mid May is usually when we start to put the hammer down. June is fabulous. The last couple of Summers were cool, and it kept the fish in the inner bay all Summer.

We picked up a couple of 8 pound steelhead 02/06 on the ice fishing poles, too much fun catching big chromers on an ice fishing pole. They should start coasting pretty good in a week or two. I can't wait to get into those ones.

• 2 weeks later...

No fish this past weekend. I did get to watch four deer on the ice for a few minutes before they disappeared into the woods. Not 5 minutes later a wolf came out onto the ice and ran off in the same direction as the deer. It is the third time that I saw this wolf this winter. Plenty of coyotes have made their presence too.