Helicopter lures????

rw65hdd

Hello Guys,

I just had to post this here because I think this is the place where I first heard of these things. I found them going through some stuff I got with my boat and at first did not know what they were. I posted elsewhere and asked and found out I am the proud owner of BRAND NEW Helicopter lures (brand new because I don't think anyone ever used one of these things). I am undecided on what to do with my new found treasure, I see the cats eyeing them up. Have a great day.IMG_0199.jpg

Wow, I didn't know they still existed. I hear Roland Martin put alot of his money into this lure and lost big time! What should you do with them?, I say use them at least once. I think you are supposed to cast them and let them fall to the bottom for bass. The falling of the lure gives it the helicopter look the designer was going for. Otherwise, they make a great gag gift for any serious bass fisherman. It's right up there in gags as the Popeil Pocket Fisherman:)

These are bass fishing lures. Seems like in the commercial I saw for them years ago, they also cranked them along the surface as a surface bait.

I believe this is one of those lures that caught more fisherman than fish. You wont know for sure until you try them.

Look like salmon colors. Woudn't be the stupidist thing I have dragged behind a boat. I have some flies that look worse than these. I googled these things last night and you can still buy them. I think I will keep them and everytime I consider buying the new, latest and greatest tackle I will look at these and think about it before buying. I will drag one behind the boat in the river next week and see what happens.