GLF still following me

1mainiac

Ok Mike the season is over you can stop following me around. Guys I want to let you folks in South Haven know Mike is a bit of a Stalker LOL. I cant say how many times this season I looked up and saw his boat. One time we were talking on the radio and both apparently mislead a bit about where we were and where we were gonna fish. He said he was going one palce and I said I was going another and we nearly collided. During one of the Tournament I played possum and when the rest of the boats all blasted north I blasted south about 1/2 a mile turned right back in and setup knowing I had the spot pretty much to myself we are on fish and all is great and the sun comes up and the GLF boat is right in front of me apparently I was not the only possum in the pack. I did nudge him by a couple ounces at weigh in though. Today I took my boat in for storage and as I pull in what do I see Mikes boat right in front of me again LOL maybe I 'm the stalker this time he was in front of me. In case you did not get a call Mike your boat is in the barn she got her bellly scrubbed with a power washer and she is settleing in for a long nap. Bret also said since I am just about the last boat in this year I will be out extra early in the spring which is great cause I got stuck behind other boats last year and had to wait to get her out.

Are you sure that wasn't the tournament I won? I purposely made sure I was the last boat out the channel that day to fish out front by myself. Image my suprise when the sun came up and you was sitting in front of me. :eek:

Brett called me today and told me my baby was tucked away for the winter now. He did ask if the speed and temp sensors on the back of the boat was working. I told him no, and he said it was because of a massive zebra mussle build up. :eek:

I have been using Water Front Storage since 2006. I believe you followed me there. :P

You might be right Mike we had a good season I thought you one the one when we met in 120ft by the nets when we both said we were headed somewhere else. Oh well great minds think alike at times I had a great time. Just found it ironic our boats met again and had to say something.

You might be right Mike we had a good season I thought you one the one when we met in 120ft by the nets when we both said we were headed somewhere else. Oh well great minds think alike at times I had a great time. Just found it ironic our boats met again and had to say something.

Yep....Maybe at the end of next season, they(our boats) will meet in front of the storage building again.

Yep....Maybe at the end of next season, they(our boats) will meet in front of the storage building again.

Interesting.............who will stalk who next year?

Your boats have all winter to talk out a plan and take you guys for a ride! :lol::lol: