Where did all this stuff come from?

1mainiac

Ok 3 weeks ago I cleaned out most of my gear off the boat so I thought and cut it down to mostly fall program. This last weekend I pulled the rest of the gear keep in mind there are several more boxes in the garage but here is a pic of the tackle I had on board in it's current messy condition as I have all winter to clean and resort all of it.

picture_356.jpg

As I hauled load after load into the basement I wondered how I kept the boat afloat all season with all this stuff on it.

Stuff not in the picture 21 big lake rods and reels 3 other tackle boxes Most of my divers and flies 4 spare cannon balls a bag with about 30 loose spoons and plugs. And several other loose trays of needfull things. This addiction is going to be the death of me ( esp if the wife ever figures out how much I really spent).

Stuff not in the picture 21 big lake rods and reels 3 other tackle boxes Most of my divers and flies 4 spare cannon balls a bag with about 30 loose spoons and plugs. And several other loose trays of needfull things. This addiction is going to be the death of me ( esp if the wife ever figures out how much I really spent).

But what a way to go.:D

If any of you hear that I died unexpectantly, get over here quick for some great deals. The wife still thinks I paid $5,000 for my jet Boat and a lot less for all the gear. A man with 10 grand to spend could walk away a very happy and legal thief if he timed it right.:eek::P:no:

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 19 foot starcraft holiday w 120 inboard I have learned to keep only the necessary gear and the hot lures in the boat not alot of extras. This works out well because you are not tripping over lots of rods and equipment. It also forces you to use what works and not what does not work. I normally fish w 6 rods out but cut back to 2 or 4 in the dark. I guess if I had a bigger boat I would have more equipment. When I pull up to the dock at the end of the day my cooler seems to be just as full of fish as the guy who has 10k worth of equipment on his boat. I still pulled my share of goods out of the boat before I tarped it up. It hurts when I go into the garage and have to look at it collecting dust

If any of you hear that I died unexpectantly, get over here quick for some great deals. The wife still thinks I paid $5,000 for my jet Boat and a lot less for all the gear. A man with 10 grand to spend could walk away a very happy and legal thief if he timed it right.:eek::P:no:

Thanks for the heads up Dan...Now that i have black maling leverage.....:diablo: