Last few trips

Well my project is finished time to get the boat wet again before hibernation. Any Ideas on a good plan I am thinking of just working the 20 to 60 ft range out front and a little north and south. Not sure how many brave souls I can get on the boat in this weather. Thinking of a early spring pattern small plugs and spoons maybe hot and tots or thin fins. Any Ideas?

I have to work tommorow so im heading over sunday morning to fish and get the boat. We did well out of muskegon this fall. We fished 8 times and caught 93 fish! Not to bad for the way the weather was. Hopefully we can get into them sunday!

• 4 weeks later...

Im sure that steellies are still there. Head straight out from the pier heads and drop in at 80 fow. Watch out for the first net, i think it starts around 120 fow. I dont have the numbers here, but Mike might. We fished around the southern net and hammered them! good luck

Thanks for the info. I am supposing he can be reached at The Fish Dock? (231)759-0496

Yes, that is how you can get ahold of Paul. That is also the website for Bluffton Bay Marina. It is next to Torensons. He may have slips available also.