Well I have been promising to take the neighbor fishing all summer but never got it done so here we are near the end and I owe him a trip. So time for one of my evening rides got my buddy Steve to come along and we set out to take a boat ride with very low expections and no defined plan. left the dock at 5:50 and headed out with no idea to where yet a few guys fishing the Sand Docks but did not want to join the mini rodeo. Marked nothing in the channell so just kept going west looking for a sign started marking baitfish 40 to 60 dn in 78FOW and setup on a SW troll we were 0 for 3 when we hit the first set of nets so there are some fish in the bait but no hook ups. turned NE at the nets and ran back thru em squat went W for a bit and that worked better landed our first king in 85 ft on a full core with a Blue Flounder second and biggest fish came on a Flounder Pounder on a 300 copper 3rd fish came on a flounder Pounder on a rigger 55 dn and 4th fish came on the 300 copper Flounder Pounder again as we were pulling lines to run in. Ended 4 for 7 no big fish all between 3 and 6 lbs bright shinney and tasty. All fish landed between 70 and 100 straight out there are lots of small fish out there and once we got em going it was a lot like early spring fishing nothing big but good action and lots of fun.