holland the last 2 weeks

well it been a while since i posted a report was do a lott of pre fishing for the holland and saugy tournment but have spent a lot of hours on the water 3 days before the holland and just one day for the saugy in the three days for the holland tourment we went 9 for 13 on mon and 9 for 14 on wed and friday we went 14 for 16 most of the fishin was done aboard the get annette a friend roys boat and then for the saugy we fish ed just friday and went 10 for 14 and as some of yuo know the holland tourment was cancel due to wind and the saugy they got there 3 hours of fish time and we didn;t fish sun due to wind forcast we decided that it was not going to any fun and that was what we were in ity for .. and we also fish yesterday and ended up with 9 for 15 heres a couple of pic from last friday and yesterday catch the second one is my friend roy and my protege as he has not done well cacthing fish until this year as we have showin him how to run 2 dipsy on each side and have gotting his boat set up really nice

this pic is of roy s friend dick

cid_725c08f2-ba0d-4a77-88db-294341ca07d5.jpg

045.jpg

thanks terry for trying to join me and roy for the holland tourment