Picture of two of my keepers

We fished east side of the channel between the spark plugs and about 2-3 miles east 25-27 fow. We had four fish in the boat by 9:30 but then it slowed down. All meat and all colors worked for us today. We ended up with 6 walleys one throw back and a 9 inch perch. Those bait stealing perch were driving me crazy. Water temp was 71-72 and there were a bunch of boats out this morning. Oh yeah speed was 1.5-1.8 here is a picture of two of my keepers:

100_1795.jpg

Its definitely slowed down from what ive been hearing. Im not exactly sure why either as the water temps have stayed very mild for this time of year. Hot weather in the forcast for the next few days. Ill be watching the reports to see if things pick up with the warm up..ecspecially if its calm and the water sucks up that heat.

And your pics didnt show up.

The boys loved that part. They didn't want to get back in the boat, sure is nice to be young and care free. Thats the first time I could talk them into swimming off the boat and then when they got into the water they didn't want to stop.

Tom

Nice job Tom. I know it's been a while since you last went. How was that dinner? Just finished mowing and whipping the yard, looks pretty refreshing from where I'm sitting:D