Walleye AuGres 3 man limit & rider no show

08-11-09_augres_tom_and_paul.jpg

I fished AuGres with Tom T. and Paul R. and took a three man limit. It was beautiful out there and the fish were coming slooooow. I think the recent weather has them scattered. Gitter Done.:)

Today was the third no show I had this year. In my opinion there is nothing worse a rider can do. I had two others that wanted to go today. The three no show riders never sent me their share of the fuel money. I think these are the people that are late for school, work etc. People that take riders have a lot more to do than most people realize. The trip doesn't start and end at the dock. A no show rider screws the boat owner and other people that could have went fishing. TG for the responsible people I have met here. And to the others?????????????? Riders should also help out on and off the boat. You are not on a charter boat, or expected to pay like you would on a charter trip. NUFF SAID.

i know what you mean,nothing worse than waiting for someone to get there so you can get on the water.:( nice work on the limit.i need some of that nice weather in manistee.i have not been out in 3 weeks,got some killing to catch up on:grin:

I too have been stiffed by riders. I'm sure some still owe me money to this day.

They avoid me wherever I go. I've watched them at gas pumps and in stores turn and walk away to avoid a chance encounter.

Best money I ever spent!

Well, all my riders showed up today, but the fish sure as hell didn't. The inner bay was D.E.A.D. Me and 22 other boats circled the cigar for 2 hours (one keeper) and I never seen a net come out from anybody. Tried the Black Hole and caught all dinks on spoons. Going to either make the shallow or deeeeeeep run tomorrow. :angry2: