Ludington, Is There A Better Launch Ramp?

Putting in Ludington on thursday August 6th... at Night. Does anyone know of a better ramp then the municipal ramp, the docks are extremely low for our boat, and well it makes it a little difficult, so does anyone know of a better ramp?

Boltman

Its located on PM lake south(acrossed from) of where the Badger is parked. Go acrossed the PM River where all the charters are parked, just after you cross there youll see the HUGE condos, and right after therell be the park. You dump way down a big hill and then theres the launch. Also has a cleaning station. Launched there a few times, but its been 3 years so i put in there....I cant remember the name of the street...I think it might be Washington Ave? We only launched my buddies 20' outta there, but there were some pretty good sized boats that launched outta there while were were there.

Matt, whats the handle on your boat? Ill let you know here when i head that way and then ill give you a shout on the radio. I have that brand new icom radio and a couple hundred dollar antenna. I might as well put it to use once in awhile...lol....Oh yeah, what channel you monitor?

Great that's where I believe we'll launch from, or at least check it out when we're over there this week, can't wait to set the lines in Ludington....should be able to land some fish there...

every one is correct, to get to copeien park,take washington street south about 2 miles when you go over bridge you will go up a hill at top of hill turn right and follow road down to ramps. These launches can handle any boat you have as its the ramps used by the marianas to pull all boats in fall and spring.Use the west ramp as ducks have pooped all over east launch walkway.Because of the marians it is a no wake to lighthouse, and coast guard does enforce it. If fish these several times a week if you need any info, or recomendations for anything in area contact me @[email protected] and ill send my phone number to you, id be glad to help ! Hot spot lately has been north outside state park, but fishing has slowed yesterday fish r being caught .The water temp was 63 deg down 70 ft but after storm tuesday night fish r scatered . Good luck and have a safe trip