Set up right out front on Wednesday morning to find nothing but warm water and very little bait. Trolled west and took our first hit in 55 FOW on a rigger with 59 feet of cable out. That came on a big white paddle and Mirage Horsefly. Worked from there out to 165 and back into 100. Took another hit on the white paddle/Mirage horsefly down 110 in 120 FOW. Took a couple hits 110 down on a rigger with Mashed Bananna Glow (12). Took 2 rips on 175 copper with Mixed Veggie (47) and a huge rip on 300 copper with a Belding Bait Glow (92). Spoons were all standard (300) series nailers. Best depth was 110-130. Ended up 4-7. 2 kings (12 & 14lbs), 1 steelie (10 lbs), 1 Atlantic (9 lbs).

Nice job Chris. Will you be up at the boat this weekend? I will be up on Saturday.

I'll be there Mike, Got a Double on Saturday. Hopefully the fishing improves. We struggled today only going 2 for 4. There were a couple other chaters out today too that also struggled. Fish are stacked up like cord wood in 70-80 FOW, but they won't go:(

We took a couple hits right off the bat (by 6:30) in 70, one on a white spinnie/fly, the other on Mashed Bananna Glow, then not a bump until about 10:00 and that was out in 150, those hits were on Mixed Veggie and Pink Ice.

Didn't have my camera, wish I would have though.

In fact, since I didn't have my camera....Lets say it was a 39lb Atlantic ;)

:lol:.....Its your story, you can tell it how you want to.;)

I saw it. It could'nt have been a pound less that 46lbs. :D

OK....I didn't see it. :P

I haven't actually been north, but I was told there is one around the 15's, then another one up by Duck Lake. Sorry I don't have more info on them. We've spent more time on the south nets, so based on what we've done, go north.

I saw it. It could'nt have been a pound less that 46lbs. :D

OK....I didn't see it. :P

That's exactly how rumors get started Mike :cool:

I can see the headlines now.....

KINGS AROUND CHARTERS boats state record Atlantic Salmon (on 4lb test)