We(my boys and I) met Glen(Attitude) and Mark(Just Hook'n) at the boat around 4:15 on Friday. I had brought my project I had been working on at home, and rigged it up on the boat. After we had it rigged and tested at the dock, we decided to head out and give it a try on the lake.

We left the dock around 6:30 and headed out. The wind blew hard out of the North/Northwest for a day and a half. I decided we were going to shut down right out front and check for fish. It did not take long and we were doing battle.

Things that worked:

Wire diver on 3 with 70' of line out with an 11" Protroll Chartruse blade with Mountain Dew tape, teamed up with a Siggs Rigs green apple Trophy fly.

Wire diver on 3 with 70' of line out with an 8" Stinger Prochip 8 PK Special with a Siggs Rigs green hypontist trophy fly.

2, 3, color cores with Stingray sized Craig's x-mas and Craig's x-mas reverse.

Stingray sized NBK on a rigger set at 25.

We found what we were looking for, for our tourney on Sunday morning, so we pulled lines at 9PM(We all hated to pull the lines, because the fishing was hot) because had to leave the dock at 4AM, and ended up 4 for 7 on Friday night.

This was the last photo taken by the webcam on Friday night. Hunter is really turning into quite the fisherman. Notice him removing the planer board while we were pulling lines.

glf_cam.jpg