Caught a few perch, but not too much to brag about. Caught them in 30 fow near the dunes (where most all the other boats were). We had to drift, couldn't seem to anchor and set lines on top of them. We caught ten total today, all within 30 minutes of each other. When we went back to setup for our next drift, they got a case of lock jaw. Started catching them around 3:30pm, when most of the other boats started to clear out. Truly gorgeous day on the water.

Ten butterfly fillets is at least enough of a meal for me. I guess my wife will have to eat chicken:D Just kidding, I'll share.

We fished about the same area. Lucked out and set right down on them at first. Caught 20 in about 30 minutes with three of us fishing. These were decent fish in the 10-11" range. Then the fish moved or we did and things really slowed up. Ended up with 49 but the last 29 were all in the 8-9" range. My son and his wife were going to clean them and they wanted fish so they kept 'em Fished from 2 PM till 5:40 PM. Great day on the lake!