Muskegon, June 7, 2009

Fished with my wife and 10 year old on Sunday morning along with 3 other of her friends and let them reel in the fish. Headed out to 180 ( in the bowl) and set rods for the girls. Went on a 255 deg troll and went 10 for 14 in less than 2 hours and they figured that they had enough so off to breakfast we went but not a bad day on the water for only a couple of hours. Best was 3 colors with the steelie stomper then the out and down with gold watermelons stacked together. All spoons were in the Stinger regular size.

GUN

Nice job Phil!

I gave Phil a hand on Saturday, and he really appreciated it. Phil asked for a radio check at the dock on Saturday, and my boat is 10' away. So.....I picked up the mic and let him his radio check was loud and clear..........from across the dock. :lol: I believe he told me I was #1 after he figured out who answered him. :D

Nice job Phil!

I gave Phil a hand on Saturday, and he really appreciated it. Phil asked for a radio check at the dock on Saturday, and my boat is 10' away. So.....I picked up the mic and let him his radio check was loud and clear..........from across the dock. :lol: I believe he told me I was #1 after he figured out who answered him. :D

now thats funny!

He was definately #1, but it was all in good fun and actually hillarious once I figured it out but he might want to be looking over his shoulder at all times now.

Just Kidding.

The kids did a great job on the fish and they had a good time and took pics If I knew how to put them up here I would.

He was definately #1, but it was all in good fun and actually hillarious once I figured it out but he might want to be looking over his shoulder at all times now.

Just Kidding.

The kids did a great job on the fish and they had a good time and took pics If I knew how to put them up here I would.

The directions to upload and post a picture are located here. Once you have the image uploaded, you can post the image on any website.