Ran NW out to 145 set lines trolled out to about 180 Said this ain't working and went back to my orginal plan pulled lines found a small shaker on one legal fish so boxed it. Pulled lines ran out to 235 and setup on a SW troll got fish as soon as we set down much better fished the top 50 between 240 and 285 running S and SW ended just a tad north of Holland 9 for 11 with one undersize throwback so kept 8 couple of nice Steelhead rest small kings. Made the low run back to Sheldon for the weigh in 2nd place box so pretty good day though Nick pointed out I probably burned more gas running in than the prize money LOL but not doing it for the money had a great time. Steelhead Candy on a full core took 2 and lost one Yellow taill took a couple of small kings on a rigger 51 dn most every thing came on 5color and full core with orange and red colors on copper spoons.

Thanks guys Thought we had first for most of the day once we got out deep and started pulling fish. As we appeared to be well ahead glad a few others followed my lead and went out to get some more fish. Wish a couple of the bigger Steelhead we lost had stuck to the hooks and would have won. But it is what it is we had a good day and put a lot of miles on the boat. Other than a few changes in lures we started with 6 rods and fished them all day long we were getting fish so no need to change just about everything we did worked. Pretty nice when we had 15 rod setups we never even needed to try. I layed 6 rods out Fri night and we caught fish with them all morn. Only a couple of minor problems but we worked pretty well as a team and everyone got to catch a couple of fish. Big thanks to the guys at Fish On bait in Nunica for the tip on where the fish were and to Brians dad for secondary intel confirming the report.