May Kings in Port Sheldon

Launched out of port sheldon this morning around 7 o'clock with hopes that the ho's might be this far north already. Ended up going 6 for 8 with five nice KINGS and a laker. We set lines at the bubbler and went north between 25-40 fow. Surface temp was around 49-50 and the probe was reading 47. Picked up a 13# king on a blue benny fuzzy bear set 30 feet behind the rigger. Next we picked up the laker on a 5 color core ran behind an inline board. The next two hits were a double off riggers with the same blue benny and a green sparkle but we ended up losing one. The next was a 15# king that hit a 7 color core ran right down the chute with a magnum raspberry dolphin. The next king also came from that same 7 color and the final fish came off a magnum blue benny ran behind a 5 color core and an in line board. We also ran thin fish and coho flys behind dodgers that saw no action all day.

All in all it was a awesome day on the water, i just hope i didnt use up all of my good karma two weeks before the first WMFL outing:D

232323232%7Ffp73252%3Enu%3D3247%3E35%3A%3E38%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D324%3A53%3B6%3A3329nu0mrj