Drifting on the Mo again

Met Tim and his drift boat at Croton this morn in the rain and my father in law and me spent the day sliding down stream in the rain. The day started slow lots of hatchery fish to small to mention did not seem to matter what we threw or where we thru it lots of tiny fish. In the process of trying to avoid the little fish we missed a few nice fish and lost a few in the brush along the banks. Shortly before lunch dad got a 19in Brown so no skunk then he lost 2 nice Steelhead back to back and I lost a big Brown. We stoped and ate lunch and reconfigured the boat to do some plugging much better idea. The water was coming up all afternoon cause they opened some gates on the dam so it was getting dirty and lots of trash floating downstream but the action picked up after lunch and between cleaning leaves and branches off the gear and tossing small fish back we were busy. My first keeper was a 21 in Brown then a 24 in Walleye followed by several more steelhead doing areobatics and spitting hooks. Then finally Dad get one to stick to the hooks and lands a 26 in Steelhead for a river Trifecta Walleye Browns and Steelhead all in the same box. All in all a great day and fresh filets in the freezer.