:)Decided to avoid the boat barage in St.joe and went to southaven. Trolled south to the power plant piced of 3 lakers. ended up 3 for 5. all three lakers came on thin fins red tiger and orange and gold and red and gold. All on surface lines on the board 100' and 100' out. all were released. Last fish was able to shake off without netting.

The Day was picture perfect. got a couple of nice pic before the camera died.

HPIM0609.jpg

HPIM0606.jpg

On the way back got a coastguard inspection infront of the pier heads about 12.30 pm. Boat inspection was perfect and we were greatfull for the coasties and let them know that we were. Boat stalled while we were tied up and could not get it started again as it was bobbing like a cork inthe water for 20 min. (Flooded.) Coasties were pulling away and I said hold on. The gave us a tow into the Harbor where we were finally able to get her running again.

I told them I would trade there radar for Mine. They let us go on there boat and check it out. wow. What a set of electronics.

Thanks to J1musser for help at the boat launch. those waders come in handy.

ive gotten stopped by the coast gaurd several times every summer in muskegon..i think it has to do with the times i come in...later at night and so forth..and i have to say there hasnt been one time...knock on wood...that they havent been extremely nice and take time to answer any question you have

GJ Joe. Those are dark greenish healthy looking LT.:)

I volunteered for a C.G.A. inspection in the AuGres parking lot last year. I didn't have any issues, but they recommended I get a back up fire extinguisher. Hats off to those brave men and women. They risk their lives for us.:)