The best Part of my Job.

Just got an interesting call from Guantanamo Bay Cuba a few minutes ago. The guy that called is stationed there in the Navy, fresh back from Iraq and now watching what was our prisoners, but under the new administration, are now our guests.

He's from Toledo Ohio, been in the Navy for 10 years and wanted to book a charter trip on the Saginaw Bay for just him and his dad in mid-June. I gave him a big discount and it looks like I'll be privileged to take them both out. There are some trips that I derive more pleasure from then do the clients. Father and son trips like this, is definitely one of them. :D

Thats awesome Dan...Good for you. Make sure to thank him for his service for me.:cool:

Trips like this one are definitely special. Same with children...Its so rewarding to see them light up with joy....Trips like this and all the good folks you meet are definitely the things i miss the most about the charter biz...May have to take that up again later in life.

Two thumbs up on this one Dan. You are blessed to have him and his dad aboard. It's one of the things you will feel good about the rest of your life.:)

I took 3 recruiting officers last year that had just transferred here from down south. The wife makes up these quilts and imbroiders "Thank's for your Service" on them along with a big eagle under the banner. Her and her sewing club sent a bunch to Irag over the years. These guys almost cried when I gave them to each one at the bar when we got done fishing. And then I did cry, but just a little. :o