Very nice site!

Nice site everyone, very well formatted and it's easy to find everything.

I just wanted to introduce myself my name is Chris. I am avid fisherman of the Great Lakes . I mainly fish out of the port of Racine, Wisconsin out of my Bayliner Trophy. I enjoy both fun fishing and doing money tournaments yearly. I have over 25+ years experience on the Lake Michigan and enjoy learning something new each time out. I also belong to one of the best fishing clubs on this side of the big pond in which is Salmon Unlimited of Wisconsin. I enjoy doing volunteer work for my club as much as I can. I help yearly on both kids clinic and kids contest for our club. Taking kids fishing a very big pet peeve of mine and I cant speak enough of exactly how important it is to get kids fishing.

I’ve also taking on a very big project for our club and volunteer my time to redo the clubs website. So if you get a chance check out our Clubs page and please read up exactly what our nonprofit organization does. http://www.salmonunlimitedwisconsin.com

We play a very big part in our area for planting fish and doing things for the community

Welcome aboard Chis. The Wisconsin part of our forums could use some activity. Hopefully you will continue to visit and become and active member in our community.

If you need anything, let out a yell.

Mike

Welcome aboard Chris. You will fit right in here. Let us know if you need any help.

I fish mostly out of AuGres MI on the Saginaw Bay. My ride is a 22 Starcraft Islander Hardtop. I'm mostly targeting walleye, but I do a few trips a year to Lake MI for some salmon slammin.:) Frank