She's fighting me....

Well bought 2 12 pound weights today, that's not much, but you see we're in a crunch to pay down our house... sort of a spending hiatus......that's why sh'es fighting me, other then that she doesn't put up a fuss at all, even when I bought the 26" flatscreen and surround ound for the boat, yeah Kind don't need that for fishing, but that's a great thing to have for when fish aren't biting......don't worry guys I'll get the fish finder and the probe, I just want to make sure I'm going to get the absolute lowest price..., I have the fihfinder and DSM 300 down to 1000.00 total now, from 1600.00 I'lll beat them up some more.

Start with:

“Honey, you’ve done something different with your hair. I really like it. Grr… very sexy†:cool1:

Then:

“Honey, after all these years of marriage, you’re absolutely right that it pays to shop around. I finally got this & saved a bundle. (At this point rip open the box being sure to destroy the box – remember timing is crucial) New ones go for a fortune over at XYZ Boating Supply. I got this one for a song & a dance and a really big savings. It’s practically brand new & has a great warranty. I didn’t even have to pay shipping on it. (Lie - add that you got it on e-bay and that you didn’t have sales tax.) I even got bonus purchase points on the credit card that we can put towards that “XYZ thingy†you’ve always wanted…Did pretty good for us didn’t I? Golly, you sure were right. I’m sorry I ever doubted you.†Then proceed out to the boat & begin installation.

Then if that doesn’t work, stick you head out of the doghouse and:

“Please, pretty please can I keep it? I promise we won’t go to McDonald’s on Mother’s Day again…I’ll try to remember to put the seat down…Please can I keep it?…It was on the shelf calling my name, how can anyone resist that?...Please?…The guys will laugh at me if I don’t have one this year...They probably won’t take it back anyways because it’s electronic & the box is ripped… Please…I won’t hog the TV watching any football for 3 months…Please?...the clerk didn’t give me a receipt…aw come on...Mike's wife let him have one...I thought you loved me...â€

Then, after your black-eye heals and your arm is out of the sling….....

• 2 weeks later...

Stash the funds in a paypal account. Small transfers out don't raise many red flags. If you should happen to buy from a seller that takes paypal then cool, there is no paper trail. If not, a transfer back to the bank account can be explained as "I sold a few things I never use anymore and I'm going use the $$ to get "X" " Its like internet money laundering.

Stash the funds in a paypal account. Small transfers out don't raise many red flags. If you should happen to buy from a seller that takes paypal then cool, there is no paper trail. If not, a transfer back to the bank account can be explained as "I sold a few things I never use anymore and I'm going use the $$ to get "X" " Its like internet money laundering.

I like it.:D My buddy has been looking at a boat and told me and the old lady that he let something slip to his wife. I said just show up with it. My fiancee said that you should never do anything like that. I then explained to him that its easier to ask for foregiveness than permission:lol::grin:. She did NOT like that comment. This was after i showed up from the DandR Sports show on Saturday with lots of goodies:grin:

Yes It's a good Point....But the best point, is I have the FishHawk.

Robert we want some feedback on your new fish catching tool! I would like to buy one myself, so any feedback on the new fishhawk would be awesome:D

Robert we want some feedback on your new fish catching tool! I would like to buy one myself, so any feedback on the new fishhawk would be awesome:D

I have one of the new probes with the old style unit. I had over 60 hours on the batteries before I replaced them. Nature Vision did a nice job with the redesign.

Well let me see, I plan to give feedback when I can get out on the water, but I'm thinking of putting it in my fishtank, or the bathtub....but the wife is frowning very sternly about the bath tub, seems she doesn't want any "Probe" probing around her new Hottub... "I just don't get it"..... Wher'e the love now........I'll tell ya what I bet I find more then the thermocline in the tub....hLOL:lol::grin: