Stolen Trailer

Hey guys, my buddy Joe's friend had his trailer stolen today at the end of Linwood Rd. in Linwood, MI. Heres a post he's put on a few other sites. I wanted to put it out here and on a few other forums to see if we cant catch the scum and get the trailer back. Any info please PM me and ill forward it to Joe. Thank you.

Heres Joe's post.

I know this is a long shot, but figured it might be worth posting anyways. A friend of mine just called me from Linwood Rd. He was parked on the ice for no more then 45 minutes and his trailer was stolen. His cousin seen his veichle and called him to let him know.

The trailer was a 2 place snowmobile trailer. Had a black snow/slush gaurd on the front of it. I believe he said the make was Caravan. Spare tire on tongue of the trailer w/cover. Trailer was attached to a black Jeep Comander. If anybody might have seen something and can give a discription of any possible suspects please send me a pm.

Thank you,

Joe

This SUCKS big time. :mad: But precisely why I put a lock through my trailer ball coupler on all my trailers, whether on or off the ball hitch, no matter where or how long they are parked anywhere. At least they're going to spend more then a couple of seconds on scene stealing my trailers. It's just to damn quick and easy for this crap to happen in areas like this. And I hope his insurance don't give him any crap about where he was parked.