9/1 saugatuck "PERCH"

sea-mac ,fishinmachine and myself left the dock yesterday morning around 8:30 am and set out to do some perch jerkin

we set up on a school in 40 fow and found a few and had to move ,and move ,and move some more

after doing this about 10 or 12 time, and only haveing a few over a dozon in the cooler we decided to just drift ,as there was a slite breeze out of the s.e. at the time, and it produced big time as long as you did not think of puting the anchor down

to make a long story a little shorter ,we ended up with 78 nice perch with a few "very few "jumbos for a all day event

we work all the water from the oval beach south of saugatuck to the south peir at holland , i think there was way to much boat traffic to do realy good yeasterday something about 40ft power boats boats buzzzing you just to see whats up just dos not work ,but it was still a blast thanks for comeing along mike and bob:D

Thanks for the trip Terry!:) I Was hoping to clean those fish then store them for a later date to enjoy by myself, but when the kids and my brother in law seen me cleaning them I was forced to fry them up that night. If we do happen to do that again this year I might have to clean them at your place.