BrentFerrisStateHunter2.jpg

AndrewHarperMan.jpg

AndrewFrankBrent.jpg

This was not my most successful Salmon trip, in terms of numbers of fish. It was successful because I got to meet and fish with two young fishermen, and land a some quality fish to boot. This was the first, and maybe the only Salmon trip I'll do with my boat this year. It took us awhile to figure things out, but when we did we were performing like a team. Andrew aka Harperman, and Brent aka Ferris State Hunter (MS site), were a pleasure to fish with. These two are welcome aboard the Priority1 anytime. Glow Js 50-100 down, 15 back over 180-220 FOW. Also braid Dipsy on 1 175 back with a white and pink glow J. A 8 color core also took some fish. Gitter Done. Use the riders forum if you need a crew.

Thanks to all.

It was almost dead calm when we were coming off the water, the day of those pics. Early in the morning it was quite different. There were brisk varying winds that had the water in a 3 foot choppy situation. The waves were close together. I stayed on the helm a lot of the time. Trolling the choppy Sag Bay taught me a trick or three about boat control.:) Even going with the waves it was a full time job, keeping things straight. I learned a few more things on this trip.:)