Muskegon 7/6 am 4 for 5

Made it out for an am trip with my sons, fishsniffer, and paulywood. Ended up with 1 king, 1 steelhead, and 2 lake trout. We left the dock around 5:30am, ran out to 100FOW, and set up heading south. We did not pick up anything for the first 1.5 hours until turned the boat around and got into the area where we caught fish the night before.

We took two fish on a stingray killer dolphin, on a full core with a 4oz dive bomb. One a stingray kevorkian parrot on a full core with a 4oz dive bomb. One on stingray prototype on a half core with a 3oz dive bomb.

h.jpg

We lost a fish on a wire diver, that hit a prochip 8 blue bubble, with a siggs rigs blue mist fly. We never had the rod in our hands. The rod doubled over, the drag started to go, and the rod went limp. We lost this fish, the diver, flasher, and fly. :angry2: I checked the drag afterwards, and it was not tight.

One thing to note....we ran multiple dive bombs on the same sides all weekend without tangles. I will make a post later on today on how to run multiple dive bombs with inline boards on the same sides, without tangles.