Wrenching Again

I just got some supplies rounded up for a low tech sprinkler system for my yard. I'm waiting on Miss Dig,and a contractor to give me a price for pulling the pipe in. I'm trying to stimulate the economy by purchasing piping supplies.:) Well this was plenty on my plate, because it takes me about two or three days to do a days work.:) I will pump water out of the pond, and have 6 places to hook up a sprinkler.

I developed a bad oil leak on my Garden Tractor. It has a 20 HP Briggs engine and I think the PCV stuck closed and the pressure blew out the crankcase gasket. Thats where the oil was coming from. I barely finished cutting the taller grass. The oil was getting on the drive belt and causing plenty of slippage. So I pulled the engine after removing some sheet metal. I had to pull the pulleys, to get the crank case apart. I need to replace PCV valve oil breather assembly, crank case gasket, and the shaft oil seal for insurance. I spent a few hrs today removing the engine and taking it apart. I did fry up some walleye for dinner.:) I'm going to check the weather tomorrow and try to get out fishing. If the weather is iffy, I'l get parts and fix the tractor. I hope this is it for the rest of the year. It's time to go fishin.:)