underwater camera

I'm not against anyone having their toys, but some things are wants more than needs. I don't think I'll ever have one, or even want one, but damn isn't technology great.:) Think back 10 to 20 years and the stuff was not available or was priced out of any of our reaches. It will amaze all of us what will be available to our kids and grandkids.:) It is cool to see some of the videos taken with these underwater cameras. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have the aqua vu with the cam rigger kit. This is the camera nature vision had before they switched to the fish bodies. I tried using it hooked up to my dads downrigger that only had a 10lb cannon ball and it blew back so far I think the lure was plaining the surface. I have yet to try it on my boat with a 12lb shark cannon ball. However I have used it several times perch fishing and I got to tell you there is nothing like it. You can see 12-25ft distances in 30-50 fow and it is amazing. If I drop the camera and see nothing but gobies I am in the wrong spot. When you see a school of millions of perch swim by it is a sight to see. I also exclusivly use the camera ice fishing and that is also a whole new world.

Never much liked the vexlars, however in merkey dark water they have advantages or vision.