VHS Magnavox Color Camcorder for sale.

Hey Guys.

I have for sale a Magnavox VHS Movie Maker Color/Sound Camcorder. It comes with lots of extras. 2 brand new batteries I just got yesterday. It only takes one at a time, the other is an extra. The recharger for these batteries is also included. A cranking/telescoping tripod for stationary shooting at wedings or other events . But the camera is usually held in one hand while resting on your shoulder with record button at your thumb, but it also has a Shoulder strap. A carrying case that holds all the extras except the tripod. And some other extra hook ups for your VCR that can be run in conjunction with the camera. Perfect thing for your own fishing or hunting trip documentations, or just storing memories of the kids or grandkids.

I bought just the camera, case, batteries and carrying straps in 1987 for $1,800.00 at highland appliance to document some of my Drift Boat guided fishing trips on the Big Manistee, Pere Marquette and Tittabawassee rivers. I would then run them at the fishing shows I attended as advertisment for my service. I have not used this camera though for probably 10 years, and it has set comfortably in my closet. I used it today to make sure it still worked fine and it does. You simply have to insert a VHS tape into it. Shoot all the tape you want and then put that tape in your VCR, rewind and view. And with todays technology you could easily transfer any VHS stuff onto a DVD disc as I have done with my new DVD/VHS recorder/player. So whats the price? How about a special price of $300.00 for everything, to just you guys who visit and interact on this board. Hell, I just recently priced the tripod alone and its $100.00 for the exact same one new. And the 2 new batteries were $86.00 and guaranteed for a year, but when recharged properly last for 5 as mine did before. Heres the picture of the whole deal. PM or call me at 1-989-892-1920. Capt. Dan.

IM001479.sized.jpg