Caznik's 2nd Day Out Bush Tail Hunting

caznik

Well yesterday I ate up my two bush tails that I shot Tuesday morning and they was so good that I thought I'd go back out this morning again. This morning I didn't see so many but should of had my five bush tails. That darn 410 or my 7 1/2 shot is not as good as my 22 is. Well this morning I did get two more bush tails for tomarrows dinner and shot at three others and missed them.

Good luck and hope you can go bush tail hunting,

Caznik

Well at keast you got a couple to eat Rich. Do you ever hunt them on your lease next to us? I see a bunch of them every year during bow and gun season.

Yes Steve, that is where I always go bush tail hunting, but in the front of the woods. There is so may of them out there it isn't funny. I will probly go again in the morning to marrow to. I seen 3 small deer there this morning but no bucks yet. How about you, have you been out there and seen any yet.

Rich

hey rich try 4 shot out of you 410 this is what i used to use but it patterned in mine good

ive trie it with 7 1/2 before and did not seem to kill them and the 4 shot has less pellets in it and they carry the energy better just my 2 cents

terry

Ya Terry thats what I was told to. The lead is much bigger than 7 1/2 shot to.

Thanks,

Rich