Thanks Rich!!!!

GLF

Just wanted to give Rich(caznik) a big thanks for putting on the tourney this year. I am not sure how many of you are aware of how much time Rich spent putting this together, getting all the sponsors, and posting the results after every tournament. It takes time to make the posts and be creative the way Rich did them.

Thanks for an enjoyable season Rich!

Thanks Rich from RedEye!! This has been my most enjoyable salmon season yet. We had a great time being part of the WMFL and also met some really great folks. Looking forward to next year!! Thanks again for all your time and effort.

RedEye

I almost got to fish one of the WM events, but the weather didn't cooperate that day. Cazz made a good call the day before and called off the tourney. It was still VN to be in Muskegon and meet some of the members. I'll never forget the storm that moved through that Sun. morning. I was high and dry in the back of my truck. Some of our gang in tents didn't fair so well. I know what it takes to put a tourney together, but Cazz put a whole string of them together. Hats off to you Rich.:) Back to the weather I pulled into Muskegon Friday 5:AM to pre-fish and the fog was so thick you could cut it with a knife. There was no way I was going out being unfamiliar with the port.:no: We had to wait for the fog to burn off. :)

Anyone wanting to fish the Saginaw Bay for some Walleye give me a shout. June is by far the best month to do that.:) All you have to do is drive over.

Thanks for all your hard work this year in setting these up and getting them running Rich,I know you spend alot of time on these and you do a great job.I/We had alot of fun!. It went by to fast tho. Thanks to all that worked on getting sponsors and the sponsors themselves for some very nice prizes! Also Thanks to GLF and this site!. Had a really fun spring/summer meeting and fishing with members from this site.