Got a slow start on Saturday morning due to high wind, waves and rain. Finally got out on Saturday afternoon until 11:00pm. Ended up with 5 fish. Fished 3-4 miles north of the pier away from the crowd. J-plug (superman) was working during bright sunlight. In the evening a J-plug glow with black ladderback has been working very well.

TangleFactor008.jpg

TangleFactor001.jpg

Sunday morning we hit the water around 04:30 in the same area. Had one fish in the boat before light. Same basic program. Also ran some meat rigs with some success. Ended up with 5 fish.

Sunday afternoon back on the water around 04:00pm and fished until 10:00. It was slow for a while then before dark it got fast. We ended up 4 for 10 :( .

This was due to some equipment malfunctions. I will be addressing that in the coming season. It was fun either way but expensive.

We ended up with 14 for the weekend and there was a mix of all different sizes. 5 fish were the big 4 year olds the other on the smaller size.

I plan on making one more trip for the season. I am going to hit Muskegon next Saturday for the day. After that it will be time to put the boat up and look to the woods.

TT