I was able to get out for a few hours on the St. Mary's River and it was pretty slow for us. We didn't get out until mid morning and ended up with 2 shorties, a 23 inch 5 pounder and a 13 inch perch trolling the channel with bottom bouncers, orange blades. The perch's eyes were bugged out and when I cut it open, the guts were white and all blown out. I think it may have been VHS...not very pretty. I took a photo and went in to put the camera away and a gull swooped in and took off with it.

On a better note, the walleye dinner was outstanding!!!

I don't know how to post a pic. Any help out there for the computer illiterate? :rolleyes:

Mark.

You might try this http://www.greatlakesfisherman.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219 Or just send me the picture in an E-mail. Send to [email protected] Click on attachment at the bottom then browse your files for that picture, click on that picture and it will attach the picture from your files to that E-mail. Then send. Be sure to write something in the subject matter that gets my attention. Like VHS picture. I'll write you back rather my DNR bud verifies VHS or not.

It didn't look as bad as those fish. The eyes were bugged out and the insides looked like jelly and were white....it wasn't pretty and it was obvious there was something going on. :confused:

I emailed you that photo....did you get it? Let me know if you didn't and I'll try it again.

It didn't look as bad as those fish. The eyes were bugged out and the insides looked like jelly and were white....it wasn't pretty and it was obvious there was something going on. :confused:

I emailed you that photo....did you get it? Let me know if you didn't and I'll try it again.

Nope. I PM'd you back, but you must have missed that as well.:P:D