Muskegon 8.2.07 4 for 4

I'm going to post pics I promise!

I'm not as good at remembering exactly which name spoon I caught fish on so I'll take pics of the spoons too.....!!!!!

I can tell you they were all Michigan Stingers! and of course a Pro Troll flasher by Custom Fishing Products and Siggs Rigs Fly!!!

On our way out at about 10:30 a couple of fisherwomen coming in said everybody left out is heading for 120!

I figured we'd get out to 110 look around down there and see what the temp was and drop some lines!

I get the 2 1/2 cores set up and the first one takes a rip! 12lb king.

Second fish came on the same setup (starboard board was hot until I got into the wire and lost a color:angry2:) 6lb king.

Third fish came on a rigger down 70 (found cold water at 60 down, which the talk at the dock was before I left) He was a little dink that I didn't quite get into the cooler!

Fourth and final came on a wire dipsey back 160 on 2.5 with the Siggs Rig/Custom fishing product setup in blue bubble 15lb king.

One of these fish on the cores I lost my other Offshore board. I"ll obviously have 2 walleye boards now!!!!! Fish pulled the board down and lost the board but kept the fish!!!!!!

I'll post pics! I'm pooped for now though!!!!

I was straight out and slightly north! Every way trolling caught fish N, S, E, W!!!!!!

Oh yea and fished from 11 and was back home at 3:30!!!

GJ Tim,:) Did you have the line wrapped a couple of times in the back release? I use the Offshore boards for Walleye, but have never used them for Salmon. You could always add a Snap to the back and run the line through it, to keep it from shaking off.

:) Did you have the line wrapped a couple of times in the back release? I use the Offshore boards for Walleye, but have never used them for Salmon.

Heheheh, funny you should ask. I asked Mike that when HE lost the first board. (He did replace it for me too!)

And yes, I always wrapped it just once. I honestly can't remember if I wrapped it yesterday or not. Short term memory is kinda blowed since High School....hehehehe...

I still like the way Offshore boards run in the water. I'll get used to the walleye boards! I do like the release setup better!!!

I usually find a board in Ludville, guess I gotta make a run there and look around:lol: