i left the dock this morening at 5:15 with my old buddy chris and his boss and son from work and set line 1 mile south in 60 fow and went west

we took our first one in 70 fow on a 7 coler and it tirened into a tripple and this is how the next 2 1/2 hours we ended the day 12 for 18 and some nock offs so it could be about 24 or 25

there was no patter we took fish on a blue frog dream weaver 55 down on a rigger ,the water melon from the northen king on a 15 coler,a mag dr. death on a rigger 48 down and a green glow silver hord on a 10 coler and every thing inbetween well here is some pics of this morning

octtomarch07018.jpg

this is on a 15 coler and a water melon ,dont he look happy this is the 3 one he did back to back

octtomarch07019.jpg

and this is the results

octtomarch07020.jpg

this is of the coler with 3 more to go

octtomarch07021.jpg

and this is the final catch

p.s. the 2 guys on the write have never been on the lake a day in there lives so we let them catch all the fish today

is it me or is the one in the middle looking a little tierd he was mumbleing some this about 3 back to back i 30 min. on a 15 coler but his dad did not here it:lol:

that the nice part of haveing rookies on board three of use looked at each other and the young one said FISH ON and we said GET EM but when he grabbed the rod and seen what one it was he almost cried NOW THATS RITE THERE IS FUNNY I DONT CARRY HOO YOU ARE

The Funny Thing Was ,his Dad Told Him Jokeingly,that The Constant Throbbing In His For Arms Would Go Away, But We Told Him Not Till Tomorrow When He,s Back In Class ,man Did He Gave Use The Strangest Look For Some Resason