Had this trip planned for a couple weeks my son wanted to take 2 of his friends out,so despite not so favorable weather report we loaded up and headed to the lake,when we got there the Sky's were overcast like it had been all day but it was calm so we launched motored threw the channel and got to the end of the piers and started to motor out to 70 fow at 60 fow three lightning bolt hit the water strait out from us, well we pulled a U-turn and by the time we got back to the pier head it was pouring, got back to pigeon lake and decided to see what was gonna happen so we sat under the top and watched it rain for about a half hour,then it stopped raining we were listening to the weather radio and it didn't sound too good but the boys were crushed so we said OK one more try.headed out once more,you wouldn't have know that a pretty nasty little squall had just passed threw.

OK the rest is kinda fuzzy but I'll try to remember best i can.set up in 70 fow on a west troll,had both riggers down to 45 and 55 ft.bloody nose glow and a Kevorkian mag,set out a dipsey 150 back with a aqua man fly and blue spin doctor.turned around and the Kevorkian popped handed that off to Matt then the dipsey started screaming grabbed that and set it then handed it to Connor.turned to net Matt's fish 5lbs king,stuck the rod in the holder netted Connors fish 16.5 lbs king,now i have 1 rod down,reset those put down another dipsey with a green fly and green fish catcher,turned and the Kevorkian was bouncing again set that and handed it over to Tad,netted that fish probably bout a 10 lbs fish.from there i lose count but ya get the idea,the hot bait was the aqua man fly i think it took 5 fish,Kevorkian took a couple bloody nose with spots glow spoon took 3 i think,white glow fly took one, glow flounder pounder took 2 i think.confused on the numbers went 11-16 by the time it was done i had a heck of time keeping the lines in the water rick drove i set lines and netted the boys reeled them in.and the rods were still popping when we pulled the lines but we were seeing lightning on the horizon again and it was about 9:45,all considered it was one of the best fishing days we have had in a long time.oh all fish came in between 70 and 90 fow,lead core rods didn't take a single hit.most fish were 10 lbs+ and full bellies