what a great day for a shake down cruase went out at first light about 7:00 and run down to the pump house and set up trolled south to the a frames in 15 -20 feet of water whith only 2 fish and 3 hit but when we got there i could see a color line in obout 40 feet so we went out there and as soon as we hit 44 ft we had a tripple 2 coho and a 17.9 lb king we messed around there for about 3 more hours and ended the day 14 for about 21 1 lakere that went back 13 coho 1 of which went back by mistake the best baits where a gold and red thin fish and a number j7 gold and org. rap. also a chartruse long a bomber on boards the king came on a fire cracker d.w. on a rigger in 44 f.o.w. 42 down also lost 2 more that fought like kings that we never seen as the drag just sceamed and the fish let go this makes 34 fish in 3 weekends for use :rolleyes:

it could have been i have a older 22 ilander its white with a blue hard top and i drive a silver 04 dodge quod cab i did show my fish to the rider in that boat when i pulled up there also was 4 of us in the boat i did speak to a preson on the radio that claimed to have 9 kings all over 15lb they where north of the peirs about 4 miles in 44 fow