Dreamweaver Challenge Pre Fishing Tourney (7/21/07)

caznik

DW_logo.gif

2007 Dreamweaver Pre Fishing Tournament

Port:Muskegon

Date:July 21st

Time:Morning till 11:00am

Cost:1- Magnum Dreamweaver Spoon

Rules:The rules are pretty simple. Just go out fishing like you normally would go. Use as many fishing rods as you like to. All I ask is to have a good time fishing together. The team or fishermen with the biggest fish will win all the Dreamweaver spoons. Any fishermen that like to buy a spoon and like to enter this fun pre fishing tournament can do so. The channel that everyone should be on is channel 72. If there is such a tie like there was last time. We will take your second biggest fish out of your box and weigh that. That will decide who will be the winner of every spoons. I hope you will take time and try this out, it was alot of fun for me the last time.

Thanks,

Cazzzzz

Caznik

Plumkrazy

Dirty Dog

GLF

bludevil

I will be there.

Will the weigh in be at Fisherman's Landing?

I should have asked where it will be at before I put my name in the hat.

I will let you all know when it gets closer.

Rich

I can not get my boat into Snug Harbor. If you have it there, I will not be at the prefish tourney.

I should have asked where it will be at before I put my name in the hat.

I can not get my boat into Snug Harbor. If you have it there, I will not be at the prefish tourney.

Can you drive your car to any of the launches Mike.

Rich

Can you drive your car to any of the launches Mike.

Rich

My 53lb king will not fit in my car. Maybe if I strap it to the roof of my car :D :D :D

Make it any launch besides Snug Harbor and I will be there. I do not want to pay to get into the park just to weigh in Moby Chinook.

My 53lb king will not fit in my car. Maybe if I strap it to the roof of my car :D :D :D

Make it any launch besides Snug Harbor and I will be there. I do not want to pay to get into the park just to weigh in Moby Chinook.

Ya I think it will be at the fishermens landing camp site or parking lot there.

Rich

• 2 weeks later...