Port Sheldon June 13,4-8

Went out with my boy and my dad going 4-8 from 7am -3pm with them reeling in and losing all but the biggest fish, that Big Daddy took care of to show em how to do it. 15lb. er on blue bubble spin doc. w/ bugeye alewife on dipsey set 1-1/2 out 130. Other fish came on or was lost on yellow flounder on 5 color core,buffalo bill 5 color core, and pro king i dont the name of light blue/ purple depending on the angle you look at it with green tape on the rigger 15' back down 56-61. Blue and green dolphins went dead today for us.Fished 60 fow-140 fow straight out and south with 84-85 having the most marks. Great day for fishing and sunburn.

Wish i could say that i have.I been hoping for the day i could make a report saying i got one on a CAZNIK fly. I have ran them a few times but nothing. I even made a very close replica of the purple firecracker fly that i been doin pretty good with but they wont take it. Though because i have alot of faith in some other flies its hard for me to put them in the water over them. Someday tho its gonna happen.:D

Wish i could say that i have.I been hoping for the day i could make a report saying i got one on a CAZNIK fly. I have ran them a few times but nothing. I even made a very close replica of the purple firecracker fly that i been doin pretty good with but they wont take it. Though because i have alot of faith in some other flies its hard for me to put them in the water over them. Someday tho its gonna happen.:D

Just keep tring because that is the only thing I use is my flies.

Cazz