St. Joe 4-21

Made it down to st.joe on sat. beautiful morining. The boat launch reminded me of that sceen in the movie JAWS where they are all at the marina with guns and dynamite and spears and everyone is yelling and screeming at each other. it was hilarious. anyway backed the boat down in the water started it up let her warm up went to back out she stalled wich she occasionally does when she has only run for 5 min and when to restart and the starter in my boat fried. paddled back to the dock pulled the boat out and went back home. 0 for 0. :mad:

My father in law who fishes with me and is retired is going to take it to lohorburg sales in moline he specializes in repair, rebuild and will even get it replaced if necessary. thanks god for retirement and my father in law. the big john pro am is only a little more than three weeks away and still only have one trip for the year.:eek:

My father in law who fishes with me and is retired is going to take it to lohorburg sales in moline he specializes in repair, rebuild and will even get it replaced if necessary. thanks god for retirement and my father in law. the big john pro am is only a little more than three weeks away and still only have one trip for the year.:eek:

You're fishing the big jon pro-am in South Haven? We'll be fishing it this year for the first time. I'm in the same situation; only 2 trips in for the year and I have some equipment issues to work out. Last year, I already had several trips.

Anyone know any electronics repair shops in the greater Kalamazoo area? I have a really simple circuit board issue I'd like to have fixed.

You're fishing the big jon pro-am in South Haven? We'll be fishing it this year for the first time. I'm in the same situation; only 2 trips in for the year and I have some equipment issues to work out. Last year, I already had several trips.

Anyone know any electronics repair shops in the greater Kalamazoo area? I have a really simple circuit board issue I'd like to have fixed.

What kind of circut board are we talking about I know atleast three guys on this website that deal with this everyday as we are industrial electricians and im one of them and work with the other two. If it is somthing simple. Need info on what is the issue.

I have a guy here at work who's going to look at it today for me. He's done repairs like this around here at work as well as the ocaisonal government project :D

I've recieved a couple responses from memebers of this site who've graciously offered to help me out. I'm very appreciative! The service rep I spoke to said they can't just sell the part. If we can't fix it, then I'll enlist some help.

Wish me luck! :)