Well Heres My Boat

Not really much to list as equipment, since I stripped her of all her Salmon fishing extras when I bought it in 1996. Just lots of rods, lures and my custom built rod holders. But she's still pretty sharp for a 1978. Do love the TR-1 Auto Pilot and 8 horse Yammie I bought for my walleye trolling needs though. Took 5 chaters out last summer and only used 61 gallons of gas. Almost felt guilty......ya right. :eek::no::grin:

Ya. It took me a while to get the seating down to where I wanted it. I finally took those two (back facing) bench seats out, installed two smaller jump seats, one on each side. Then simply bought 2 very nice folding, arm rest Captains Chairs I store in the cabin till needed. That way If I have 4 people for a charter, two set up front on the bench seat on passenger side, the other two in the jump seats. 6 people, I break out the captain chairs and they fit nicely in the corners near the front. We've had as many as 3 fish being played at once in the back with no problems. :D :D