PS 5/27 PM

6/8 out of port sheldon all kings. 

Started in 90 FOW south trolling SW. Took a double in about 120 dipsy back 110 glow green dot SD and a proctologist fly as well as the rigger down 65 SS Hello Darlin. Dipsy got into EVERY line on the starboard side... that fish in particular is going to taste real good! rigger down 65 Hello Darlin went again in 130 but spit the hook at the back of the boat. After a big lull the 175 Cu SS Hawg Wild was looking a little fishy so we cranked it in and to our surprise a 6 or 7 lb king on it. Never took drag never really noticeably pulled the board back and never put up a fight. 

Story of the night came next when I noticed the starboard rigger thumping away with my brother in the same corner taking a whizz. He didn't see it and I nearly tackled him to grab it. (We always joke that it's gonna happen and it finally did!) 80 feet down mod blue dolphin. 175 Cu hawg wild went again and this time took some drag, turned out to be a smaller fish than the lazy one. 300 Cu with a mag blue dolphin came in clutch later in the game with a decent king as it always seems to do. And to end on a negative note we lost another on the rigger down 80 mod blue dolphin. 

Beautiful night on the water!

• Like 4