sold / closed 1992 Bayliner Trophy 2502 with Tri-Axle Trailer

1992 Bayliner Trophy 2502 with Tri-Axle Trailer $13750

Twin Mercury 175hp with stainless steel props, remote oil system and 190 gal fuel tank, cuddy cabin with sink, head, bow and mid bunk, table that converts to a large bed. 12 gal fresh water tank, 30 gal black tank. Main deck sink, aerated well for bait with timer, two live wells, wash down station. Two Gannon downriggers with weights and hook ups. Multiple rod holders. Raymarine Plotter (GPS) Fish Locator and Hummingbird 7 DI-GPS. Two Ship to Shore radios. Tri-axle Eagle trailer has new lights and working on new padding. This is a great boat with no problems whatsoever. Has been used mostly in Grand Traverse Bay and points north. This price is firm. I also have fishing tackle that includes rods, reels, flashers and lures for Great Lake fishing for an additional cost.

DSCI3573.JPG

DSCI3568.JPG

DSCI3570.JPG

DSCI3574.JPG

DSCI3575.JPG

DSCI3608.JPG

DSCI3611.JPG

DSCI3613.JPG

DSCI3617.JPG

DSCI3616.JPG

DSCI3622.JPG

DSCI3623.JPG

It is a great boat low hours on the engines. I also have a 30' Sea Ray and the family would like to spend more time on it. Just seeing if there is a market for the Trophy. Right now I only use it in the spring and fall. It would be better suited for someone to take it out all the time. I would possibly go down a little.